PLEASE READ OUR TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
We’ve written our terms in language real people can understand, but that doesn’t mean they’re any less binding.
This site is owned and operated by EdVentures 4 Kids. We may change anything on this site at any time and without notice.
BASIC TERMS OF AGREEMENT
By using this website, you agree to play by our rules—which we believe to be honest and fair. We follow the laws that are applicable where we live—in Indiana, United States. You are responsible for following laws that may apply where you live.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE
No Cheating: All of our products are digital. Please do not participate in digital piracy by sending the files to your friends.
• Our prices are fair. Send your friends to our website to purchase their own legal copies.
• Do not use a stolen credit card to purchase from this site. If you do, we will contact the police.
• If you steal our products or try to cheat us, we will be very sad and angry, and we will take you to court.
Product Reviews: This site allows product reviews. We are not responsible for what people post in their reviews. That said, here are our posting guidelines:
• Note: Reviews must be approved by us before they display on the site. This may take a few days, but if you follow our guidelines, your review will be approved—even if it’s not a stellar endorsement.
• If you like a product, please say so. Be specific about what you like.
• If you don’t like a product or it didn’t work for you, please tell us why. Be specific. The things that didn’t work for you might be the very thing someone else needs.
• Be honest AND polite. They are not mutually exclusive.
• Don’t be mean—no abuse, no swearing, no name-calling.
• Don’t advertise your stuff.
• If you don’t follow our guidelines, we have the right to refuse approval of your review or comment.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
The items on this site are covered by U.S. copyright and trademark laws.
Promo stuff: Feel free to use any of the cover images and/or product descriptions from this site on your blog, websites or social media posts, but please link back to us at www.edventures4kids.com or link to the product page for the item you are writing about.
Products: Our products are protected by U.S. copyright. Do not steal the ideas of others and do not support digital piracy. No copying, selling or sharing without permission.
Downloads: All of our products are downloadable files. Some are printable PDF for use as games or worksheets. Others are PowerPoint presentations for use in the classroom. Please make sure you have the appropriate software to open and use the product before purchasing.
All products are intended for you (the purchaser) to use for YOUR personal enjoyment and/or in your own classroom. If you have multiple classrooms, children, or grandchildren, you are free to print and use the products as many times as you like. BUT YOU MAY NOT share the digital files with other teachers, family members, or friends. (Not even the free ones. Send your friends to our site to download their own free copies.)
Limited Use License
When you purchase one of our products, whether a printable PDF file or a PowerPoint presentation, you are purchasing a limited use license for that product.
This license includes the following permissions:
Reproducibles: Printable PDF products are intended as reproducible learning/activity aids. Provided you have obtained a legally purchased copy, YOU (the purchaser) have the right to print or copy and use these pages in a traditional classroom, a home school or cooperative, a club or organization that you sponsor, and/or within your family system.
PowerPoint Presentations are intended for group settings or individual viewing. YOU (the purchaser) have the right to use the presentation in a traditional classroom, a home school or cooperative, a club or organization that you sponsor, and/or within your family system.
Teachers: In a traditional classroom, purchase of a digital product allows you to print or photocopy the pages for use with students in your classroom(s) for the length of your career.
Home Schoolers and Parents/Grandparents: Purchase of a digital product allows you to print or photocopy the pages for use with your family (children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews) and with students that you teach at home or in a co-op setting.
Club or Organization Leaders: Purchase of a digital product allows you to print or photocopy the pages for use with non-school groups that you personally teach or lead, such as Boy or Girl Scouts, church groups, or at neighborhood parties.
All of the Above? As long as you have a legal copy, you can use the product in any and all of the situations described above.
You may not: In no case may you share these digital files or printed masters with other teachers within your school or district, other home school families, co-op classrooms in which you are not the primary teacher, nor with friends, family members, or neighbors.
In addition, you may not:
• modify the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any product found on EdVentures4Kids.com
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS
From time to time, EdVentures4Kids.com may offer discounts or special free downloads of various products. These discounts and offers may be changed and/or discontinued at any time, without notice.
In practical terms, visit us often and subscribe to our newsletter so you won’t miss an awesome sale!
We love our products and think they are totally awesome! Each product is created by a veteran teacher with the needs of children and teachers in mind. However, we can’t guarantee that they are perfect for every customer. We will do our absolute best to find a solution that will satisfy you. Please be patient and please don’t sue us.
• The products on this site are provided “as is”. There are no warranties. We try to keep our descriptions as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If we make a mistake, we’ll fix it but you can’t sue us.
• If you can’t use our products the way you want, you can’t sue us.
• If you get hurt using our products, you can’t sue us.
• If someone sues you because they don’t like the way you used our products, you can’t sue us.
• You may find typos or errors. We are human. You can’t sue us. (But please let us know so we can fix it and send you an updated file.)
• Our products are family friendly and we believe them to be free of offensive content. However, if you are offended by the content of one of our products, you can’t sue us.
• We may change or discontinue any item at any time without notice. You can’t sue us.
• BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO SUE US.
• If you do decide to sue us, you have to do it in the State of Indiana.
If you actually prefer the legal-eze, you may read it here.